When it comes to family travel, I truly believe in exploring where we are from. We love day trips, weekend adventures and to explore Atlantic Canada.
We are sharing mainly our weekend wanderings, day trips within 2-3 hours of Moncton, NB (where we are from), and some longer adventures we have had in Atlantic Canada.
Any other travel will be shared in the appropriate categories.
- Winter Road Trip Check List (plus free download)
- Summer Road trip Check List (plus free download)
- Packing for a Day At The Beach
- Travel Tuesday - Just Take It Easy
- Travel Tuesday - Protecting Electronics In Winter
- Travel Tuesday - An Organized Car
- Travel Tuesday - Get Your FREE Canadian Travel Guides
- Travel Tuesday - What To Pack In Your Beach Bag
Day Tripping In NB
- Daytripping In NB With Kids
- Hopewell Rocks (Hopewell Cape, NB)
- Fundy Trail Parkway (Salmon River /St. Martin's, NB)
- Fort Beausejour (Aulac, NB)
- Cape Jourimain Nature Center (Cape Jourimain, NB at the start of Confederation Bridge)
- Kingsbrae Gardens(St. Andrew's, NB)
- Huntsman Marine(St. Andrew's, NB)
Discover NB Beaches
- Tuft's Point and Long Beach (Fundy Trail)
- Point Wolf Beach (Fundy National Park)
- Herring Cove Beach (Fundy National Park)
- Irving Nature Park (Saint John, NB)
- Gardner Creek Beach (Gardner Creek, NB)
- Reeds Beach (Gardner Creek, NB)
- Black Beach (Lorneville, NB)
Day tripping in NS
- Maritime Museum Of the Atlantic (Halifax, NS)
- The Discovery Centre (Halifax, NS)
- Joggins Fossil Cliffs (Joggins, NS)
- April Getaway - Halifax, NS
PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND
- Jack Frost Children's Winterfest - Charlottetown, PEI
Where have you been lately, and what have you learned in your own back yard?
Are you looking for ways to promote your business in Atlantic Canada?
We would love to help you out. If we can plan a trip to include your accomodations, restaurant, experience, or adventure, we would love to work with you. Our readers are loving our local Maritime content, and we are having a blast supporting local businesses!!
Please contact Ruth Ann (firstname.lastname@example.org) for rates and promo ideas.