Do You Know What We Do Here At Everything Unscripted?
Everything Unscripted is our lifestyle blog, started as a way to help people live a more frugal and productive home life. From money saving strategies, recipes and meal planning tips, to travel and supporting the local Atlantic Canadian economy, we have shared our family’s adventures in order to help other families live their best life in our region.
Having a professional background in communications and graphic design, I have rekindled my passion for marketing and sharing more of what I can do to help clients build an authentic online presence. We have become a digital media company supporting local businesses and events, sharing what they have to offer our audience and working with them to produce engaging content for their own social channels.
Over the past 7 years I have worked with local and national businesses to help with marketing, social media and graphic design work. Most of this has been done behind the scenes and not necessarily as part of this blog. In trying to streamline and offer a complete package to my blog and freelance clients, I am sharing what I do with you, here in one location. Below you will find a breakdown of some of the services we provide. We can always chat about your goals and create a custom package that works for you.
Our job is to make your brand shine in an authentic way and help you create real connections with our community.
Sponsored Blog Post
Facebook Live On Our Page
Branded Social Media Posts
Social Media Management
Managing your Facebook page or Instagram feed can be time-consuming and a bit of a learning curve. Why not hire us to manage your accounts for you? We offer packages for 1 month or more and can include photography packages, curating content, etc. This service is priced based on an estimated number of hours per week. Contact us for a quote based on your needs.
Social Media Consultation
Perhaps you do your own social media or have someone in house doing it, but just need some guidance or a one on one assessment. Let’s put together a strategic plan to effectively grow your online communities and connect with your people. We can create a content calendar and get you on your way to Social Media success. This can be done in person or virtually through video conferencing.
TRAINING OR GROUP OFFERINGS:
Lunch & Learn / Seminars
In addition to blogging and social media, I enjoy speaking at events and teaching seminars to groups, large and small. Over the years I have presented on many topics from being your authentic self, social media strategies, meals on a budget & how to meal plan, to the 10 week “Food For Thought” program on feeding your family healthy choices on a tight budget (developed in partnership with the province on New Brunswick). I love the challenge of creating unique presentations for new audiences, feel free to reach out and ask for what you are looking for. Email me at email@example.com
Corporate presentations and lunch & learn options: Do you have staff who would love to learn more about connecting and creating communities online? We offer a variety of 1-1.5 hour sessions that teach how to create real connections, personal or business…it does’t matter, people want to know you. We can customize a talk for your field, or you can choose one of the ones we have available. ($20/person, or group rate available over 10 people) Previous group presentations have been to real estate firms for their agents, teachers at a local district level, small business organizations, etc..
- Blogging For Your Business This was designed for a real estate client, offered to their agents. Can be customized for your field.
- How To Effectively Grow Your Small Business Facebook Page Created as a group presentation to local artisans at a collective market. Basics, do’s and don’ts, ideas to get started. Ideas for tools to help schedule, design graphics, record video, etc.
- Who Am I? Figuring out What & How Much To Share With Your Audience People want to know the person behind the business. Determine what to share and what to keep private, in order to connect on a personal level and grow your online community. Presented originally at Blog Jam Atlantic 2018.
- Sharing Stories To Connect Workshop to help you define the stories that will connect you with your audience and potential clients. We will share examples and brainstorm ideas.
- Custom topics available for a set rate per seminar, contact to discuss and get a quote.
Be sure to contact me with any questions or to set up a meeting. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Media Kit for the blog at Everything Unscripted