When it comes to family travel, I truly believe in exploring where we are from. We love day trips, weekend adventures and exploring the Canadian Maritime Provinces.
We are sharing mainly our weekend wanderings, day trips within 2-3 hours of Moncton, NB (where we are from), and some longer adventures we have had in Atlantic Canada.
Any other travel will be shared in the appropriate categories.
- Winter Road Trip Check List (plus free download)
- Summer Road trip Check List (plus free download)
- Packing for a Day At The Beach
Day Tripping In NB
- Daytripping In NB With Kids
- Hopewell Rocks (Hopewell Cape, NB)
- Fundy Trail Parkway (Salmon River /St. Martin's, NB)
- Fort Beausejour (Aulac, NB)
- Cape Jourimain Nature Center (Cape Jourimain, NB at the start of Confederation Bridge)
- Kingsbrae Gardens(St. Andrew's, NB)
- Huntsman Marine(St. Andrew's, NB)
Discover NB Beaches
- Tuft's Point and Long Beach (Fundy Trail)
- Point Wolf Beach (Fundy National Park)
- Herring Cove Beach (Fundy National Park)
Where To Eat
- Lotus Restaurant (Moncton, NB)
Day tripping in NS
- Maritime Museum Of the Atlantic (Halifax, NS)
- The Discovery Centre (Halifax, NS)
- Joggins Fossil Cliffs (Joggins, NS)
- April Getaway - Halifax, NS
PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND
- Jack Frost Children's Winterfest - Charlottetown, PEI
Where have you been lately, and what have you learned in your own back yard?