Here is a quick chicken recipe that is a big hit with anyone I have served it to. It is also frugal and simple to make.
Chicken in a Hurry
- 4 Chicken Breast or 6 Thighs
- 1pkg Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix onion soup, ketchup, water and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Place chicken breast in a shallow pan and pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake for approx. 45 minutes
- Slow Cooker: You can also cook this meal for 4 hours on high in slow cooker.