Where To Find The Best Light Displays This Christmas In Moncton
It’s time to light up our community and share our 2022 Christmas Lights In Greater Moncton & Beyond Map and list!
This is a passion project of mine, with over 90k map views in the past 2 years, let’s make 2022’s list & map a favourite resource for families in South Eastern New Brunswick.
Once again, this year I have compiled a list of all the bigger or unique one-of-a-kind light displays in the Greater Moncton region (and beyond in 2022!). The list was compiled on my Facebook page in 2018, 2019 & 2020, and I continue to update and add to it here on the blog.
This list will be changing and growing as more houses are discovered!!
***PLEASE NOTE: The list below is from previous years. We will be out in the evenings confirming these. If you see some lit, please let me know in the comments or email firstname.lastname@example.org
🔴 On the map & list below, 2022 confirmed addresses will have RED icons.
- 🔴 Wild Lights at the Magnetic Hill Zoo – 2022 Wild Lights special event:
Dates: December 1-5, 8-12, 15-19, 22-23, 26-31 and January 1-7. Hours: From 5 pm to 9 pm. All guests must exit by 9:30 pm. Tickets: Wild Lights event tickets will go on sale on November 17.
- 🔴 3202 Mountain Rd. We stopped and chatted with the creator a couple of years ago. He runs the animations and enjoys creating the display each year. Thousands of animated lights!
- 🔴 22 Falcon Dr – Stop for a few minutes to see all the details in the light display at Falcon Dr. Lot’s to see.
- 🔴 59 Falcon Dr.
- 🔴 45 Crowbush Cres
- 🔴 39 Silverstone Dr
- 🔴 71 Silverstone Dr
- 🔴 79 Silverstone Dr
- 🔴 41 Bridlewood Way – Cute one of a kind display.
- 🔴 245 Twin Oaks Drive – Nice grouping of large snowmen, reindeer and nicely lit house.
- 🔴 230 Twin Oaks Dr
- 357 Rennick Rd
- 73 Salengro Cres (off Amiens) animated and set to music.
- 🔴 10 Abbott Crt
- 🔴 83 Pebble Creek Way
- 41 Isington St
- 122 Mailhot – Lots of nice lights!
- 6 Foxwood Dr
- 🔴 105 Laforge – Many lights in the yard and on the house on the corner of Hildegard and Laforge.
- 114 Pasadena Dr – This house’s light display is set to music, pull over, tune into the radio station at 89.1 FM and enjoy the show! The entire yard is lit with displays timed to the music.
- 124 Kendra
- 105 Pellerin
- 324 Argyle Street
- 17 Waverly Ave
- 🔴 Corner of St. George and Vaughan Harvey
- 🔴 Centennial Park – There are beautiful lights at the entrance to Centennial park neat the train and tank.
- 96 Alexander – Be sure to stop in front of this house on Alexander and watch the snowball fight, then turn onto Milner and spot the Starship Enterprise and Santa’s workshop.
- 127 Dickson
- 60 Coronation
- 🔴 Main St and City Hall area – All along main street there are plenty of lights on street posts, trees and nativity in front of city hall, and angels closer to Vaughn Harvey end of Main St.
- 14 Germain St
- 38 Broadway Ave
- 126 Queen Mary Rd
- 408 Caledonia Rd
- 1062 Elmwood Dr
- 959 Elmwood Dr
- 1150 Elmwood – Be careful crossing the road, this house is located across from Irishtown park, huge displays and you can walk around the property. All handmade and life-size or larger! Smurfs, Alvin & The Chipmunks, Toy Soldiers, Barney, Santa with his Sleigh, and more…
- 61 Weston
- 27 Clover
- 59 Tamarack Terrace
- 47 Warner St
- 150 Branch – Lots of lights in the yard and woods surrounding the house.
- 🔴 Waterfront Park in Riverview – The Riverview waterfront is lit with tens of thousands of lights. A lovely place to take a family stroll.
- 65 Warren Avenue, tune in to 107.7 fm for the full animated effect!
- 🔴 18 Warren Ave – Santa’s elves are climbing the tree in the yard full of lights
- 🔴 9 Warren Ave
- 1089 Pine Glen Rd
- 815 Pine Glen Rd
- 32 Manning Road
- 690 Hillsborough Rd – From the homeowner: “My Dad loved Christmas so I try to add a little each year to honour him!”
- 67 Weir Dr.
- 202 Wentworth Dr
- 297 Randall Dr
- 🔴 128 Irving Rd.
- 🔴 924 Yale Ave
- 42 Kirkton Crt
- 19 Waterfall
- 27 Byron Court
- 795 Coverdale Rd
- 510 Chartersville Rd – This is a large property with many lights and figures.
- 371 Chartersville Rd
- 79 Marin St Dieppe
- 2129 Champlain St – Just past runway 29, this house is decked out for the season! The display includes an oversize santa hat, holographic decorations, a 25 foot tree and lots of lights. The lights are also synced to christmas music!
- 135 Albeni Rd
- 117 Bahama St
- 216 Bahama st
- 119 Golf St
- 82 Golf St
- 237 Nepisiquit St Dieppe – many lights and characters. Entire yard decorated.
- 386 rue Avant Garde
- 27 Celestin Crt
- 4 Old Route 128, Berry Mills
- Shediac Lobster – He is all ready for the season with his Santa Hat on and surrounded by beautiful lights. The town of Shediac is decorated and worth the drive down the main street (Penguin & igloo display by Home Hardware, Nativity display by Vogue Optical and more along Main St)
- 16 Birch St., Salisbury
- 319 Mollins Rd., Colpitts Settlement
- 9 Colpitts Road, Colpitts Settlement
- 715 Route 910 (Turtle Creek Road) – From property owners: “Come by and see all our hard work. We have a huge elephant with Santa on his back, lots and lots of lights, 6 big snowmen made out of tires, a huge wooden sled, and 8 reindeer along with Santa and Mrs. Claus. Hope you like it!! “
Here’s the map for 2022 Christmas Lights in Greater Moncton & South Eastern New Brunswick!
Red icons are 2022 CONFIRMED displays. Green are last year’s displays.
Some photos from 2020
You can help me (one person, no staff here!) confirm addresses by filling out this form and sharing the address or sending us a pic at email@example.com
Share with your friends and family so everyone can enjoy the Best Light Displays This Christmas In Moncton. Bookmark this page and come back throughout the month of December for more updates.
We hope you enjoy this resource and I thank you for helping me out!