As a person always on the hunt for a deal, I am constantly looking for ways to save even MORE money on the products I buy everyday. Well, here is a fabulous way to do just that! Checkout 51 is a mobile app that helps you save money on the brands you love.
Simply check each week for the new items featured for cash back offers, then follow the App instructions to claim your money back. The best part is, you can sometimes use coupons and other offers to purchase your items, and still get money back through Checkout 51’s app. Always read the offer fineprint.
You need to be a member of Checkout 51 to claim offers. If you’re not a member yet, get the app.
The app is currently available to those with an iPhone or iPad, Andriod phone and PC.
Here’s how it works:
- Buy any of the featured products from any store in Canada and keep the receipt
- Sign into the Checkout 51 app (available for iPhone, Android and PC)
- Tap “Upload Receipt” and follow simple instructions
- They’ll send you a cheque in the mail once you reach $20 in savings and you request payout!
From their website:
- You need to be a member of Checkout 51 to claim offers. If you’re not a member yet, get the app.
- A limited quantity of each offer is eligible for cash back per member. Check the limits.
- Receipt photos must be clear and readable.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- You can claim more than one product on a single receipt. You can submit multiple receipts for products bought at different times and/or at different stores.
- Please read carefully – they will only give cash back for the exact product listed.
- You are permitted to use Checkout 51 cash back offers with any other coupon or discount. (unless noted in the details of the cash back offer)
- Offers only valid for purchases made in Canada between the dates specified.
- You will be able to cash out when you have accumulated a $20 balance.
- We reserve the right to remove members who do not comply with the spirit of these Guidelines.