Shopping with Natalie: Oct 19-20, 2013
This weekends shops: Thursday, I stopped in to Lawton's for the last day of the sale. White Swan Tissue was $0.50 and I had 7x $0.50 off coupons. I paid $0.45 for all 7 boxes!
On Sunday I went to Shoppers to take advantage of the event (18, 500 bonus points WUS $75).
I try to buy things that my family would be buying that week as much as possible!
Here is what I got:
- 2x Arm & hammer Laundry $3.99 - 1 = $2.99 each
- Danino Yogurt drinks $3.99 - .50 = $3.49
- Advil liquid gels $12.49 - 3 = 9.49
- Tostitos & salsa = $5 - $ (peelie) = $3 for both
- ML Hot Dogs & Bens Buns (used free buns WUB HDs coupon) $2.99 for both
- Clear Shampoo $5.99 - $3 (peelie) = $2.99
- Clear Conditioner $5.99 = FREE - used BOGO from Unilever (bottle had $3 peelie that I saved for next shop)
- Clear Men's Shampoo $5.99 - $3 (peelie) = $2.99
- Degree Men's Antiperspirant $5.49 = FREE (used Buy men's Clear get free Degree)
- Breton crackers - close to date clear out = $.99
- 8x Pepsi = $8
- 6x 6pk flavored water = $9
- Sunny D $1.99
- 2x Fruitopia = $3
- Dad cookies $1.99
- Goldfish crackers $2.49
- Kraft singles $5.99
- 2x Campbells Soup $.69 each
- $4.70 total bottle deposit
It was $109.44 before tax & coupons I paid $83.74 after tax and coupons.
Received $2 rebate on Clear shampoo from Checkout 51
Earned 20, 540 points - worth about $30 Bringing total out of pocket down to $50
- 4 Men's Clear
- 4 Men's Degree
- 9 Shampoo
- 9 Conditioner
Before tax & coupons it was $153.74
After coupons and $10.02 in tax, the total was $43.77
I earned 20, 330 points. (Which is worth almost $30)
I also earned $2 back from Check Out 51 on my husbands phone.
So OPP is close to $11.
I also did my regular Superstore shop.
No amazing deals, so I wont bore you with all the details, but I still saved $ 17.67 from coupons and $ 13.26 from employee discount. I only used 2X FPC for yogurt the rest were all just $ off coupons. Saved 25% of my total grocery bill.
I don't know about you, but I am sure hoping for a Super Spend your Points Event really soon!!
Thanks for coming shopping with me.