2nd Stop SHOPPER'S
This one was easy. All the cereal is going to foodbank .
- 4 Kashi cereal $3.99 each -FPC=Free
- All Bran Cranberry Cereal $5.99 -FPC=FREE
- NutriGrain Soft Baked Bars $1.99-FPC =FREE
The young girl cashier was very excited to think I got it all FREE.
3rd Stop SUPERSTORE
- Tostitos $3 x2 plus Mug Rootbeer $1.99 -FPC for Tostitos plus Rootbeer so I paid $3 for one & got 1000 points
- Kraft Chocolate Peanut Butter $3.99-$2-$1.99
- Tropicana OJ $3.99-FPC =Free plus 1200 points
- Gay Lea Cinnamon butter Spread $4.29 -FPC =FREE
- IOGO yogurt 4 pk x3 $3.99 each -FPC = 3 Free plus I gave one to a young family
- Huggies Overnight $6.99(they were 50% off) -$3 (printable) =$3.99 NO little movers for the Snapsave rebate though
- Halo Mega Block set $12.99 -50%= $6.50
- Corn $3.96 ($1 Snapsave plus $1 for having 2 or more offers) =$1.96
I bought a few other things without coups including:
- $10 roll of bologna
- 2 blocks of cheese $4.99 each
- milk $3.49
- & got points on broccoli, zucchini & margarine.
Less coupons $30.24 = 56.46
plus tax $2.49 =$59.29
-$20 redeemed points
Plus 4cents/liter on gas
& earned 3650 points.
☆☆DON'T forget to check for your gas receipts. They hardly ever remind you and I have almost thrown them out a few times!