Where can you find coupons in Canada?
Not sure where to start?
Right here is a great place!
*Updated February 2017*
Tear Pads can be found along the shelves throughout many stores. Manufacturer's Coupons can be used in other stores. Occasionally stores have their own coupons. Please read coupons to ensure they are not store specific.
Look in and on the packaging of the products that you buy for special loyalty coupons. There are also “peelies” stuck to the outside that you peel off, or on packaging that you cut out. You may also find booklets inside the packages with coupons in them. Coupons On or In packaging are intended for the person BUYING the product. PLEASE never take a coupon from a product you are not purchasing.
CONTACT THE COMPANY
Contact the companies who manufacture the products you use. Ask if there are any coupons available or special promotions. I refer to these as Mail Out or Call In Coupons on the site.
ONLINE COUPON PORTALS (mail you coupons)
These are sites for companies that will mail you coupons. All of these sites you simply select the coupons you want and hit the order button. Just like a shopping cart on any online shopping site! Some sites offer both Print and Mail options.
- Save.ca: There is a minimum order of 3 coupons that received mailed coupons from Save.ca
- Walmart.ca: The coupons are usually the same as save.ca, but from time to time there are additional ones found here. You can order the coupons from both sites and must log in to each site seperately.
- Zebracoupons: There is a $2 printing and mailing fee.
- Gluten Free Coupons :Sign up here to join their mailing list
- Coupgon: an app for your phone that allows you to use digital coupons at select retailers.
Printable coupons are the most popular coupons these days. Below you will find a list of many brands, coupon portals and promo sites that carry printable coupons. This list was updated Sept 2016.
- MCL Printable list (ongoing list of printable coupons that are available from various sources)
- Boiron Coupons
- Danone Ccoupons
- Dr. Scholl’s Portal
- French’s Coupons
- Healthy Essentials
- Kraft Canada
- My Medicine Cabinet (Aleve, Myoflex, Dr. Scholl’s, Micol, Canesten, etc)
- Nestle Canada (Nescafe, Aero, Good Start, etc)
- Pepsico Coupon Portal
- Pick Up The Values (Kimberly Clarke, Use sign up through Facebook)
- Save.ca (Print & Mail)
- Smartsource Coupons (various)
- The Healthy Shopper (Natural and organic products)
- ValueStar Coupons (Coupons for Moncton, Saint John, Fredericton, NB)
- Websaver Printables
- Walmart Portal (Print & Mail)
Every few weeks, you can find Coupon Inserts in the newspaper or flyer packs in your community. You can find Redplum about every 4 weeks, Smart Source every 3 weeks, and Brandsaver every 2-3 months. Coupon inserts seem to be random in the flyer packs and papers over the past year. If you hear an insert is out, check your papers, then if you did not receive one, as if friends of family have any they can give you. You can also call your newspaper distributor to request a copy on the week they are being distributed.
You may also find coupons in Canadian Magazines. I would not suggest subscribing to a magazine JUST for the coupons, but if you already read certain Canadian magazines, watch for coupons. If you do subscribe to a magazine, chances are you receive more coupons than the News stand version. Most subscriptions come wrapped in plastic and often contain recipe booklets, samples, etc...that's where you will find even more coupons!
Also watch in store magazines: Shoppers, Walmart, Superstore (natural foods section), Sobey's Pharmacy, etc...
You can often receive email or mail newsletters with coupons.
FACEBOOK PAGES/ TWITTER
Many companies are launching deals and coupons through their social media sites. Be sure you are on the Canadian site for the manufacturer you are looking for.
COUPON TRAINS / TRADES / SWAPS
There are many people out there willing to trade coupons. Start a swap at work, or among a group of friends. Meet for a coffee once a month and swap coupons! CLICK HERE for more info on "What is a Swap or Trade".
- HeraldShop.ca (Halifax and area deals, ship Canada wide)
- Shopico.ca (Atlantic Canadian deals, ship my mail)
- Ebates (online shopping, earn cash back)
- Mr. Rebates (online shopping, cash back)
- Amazon.ca Coupons (there are coupons available for your amazon purchases!)
© 2016 Everything Unscripted
This site contains some affiliate links. The partnerships allow this site to earn a very small percentage of any purchases made through these links. Thank you for supporting this site and our affiliates. View our full disclaimer page here.