Don’t you just love good comfort food? Pasta casseroles are one of my fave comfort foods.
Tuna Casserole is quick to make and includes ingredients you likely already have on hand.
This casserole can be mixed up and baked for tonight’s supper, or frozen in a freezer bag to prepare another evening.
- 1/2 box cooked macaroni
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1/2 Can Cr. Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can Tuna
- 1 Cup frozen Peas
- 1 Cup grated Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Place all ingredients into a freezer bag, or mix together in a casserole dish.
- Place in casserole dish in oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Top with seasoned bread crumbs, crumbled saltine crackers or crushed plain potato chips
Here is the Sunday Night Live video where I prep this meal.
To watch more Sunday Night Live videos, check them out on my Facebook Page HERE