This past weekend we celebrated Clayton's birthday with his friends. He turned 6 back on December 30th, but this year he asked for a party with some of his friends. So, when planning what to do, where to go and what to eat, I went with the ease of a hosted party, at a fun location and we ordered our food ahead of time from Greco Pizza.
This post is sponsored by Greco. We received pizza and compensation for this post, but all opinions and wording are our own.
Easy, Simple and Stress Free!!
Homemade Pizza Dough
I made pizza dough and whipped up Pizza and garlic fingers for supper.
This recipe is easy and quick. In case you haven't noticed, I like simple, straightforward recipes.
In addition to being a fairly quick recipe to make on the spot, you can also make it ahead and freeze a whole pizza to have ready to pop in the oven on really hectic nights. Check the tip at the bottom for making ahead to freeze. This is a great option to make on a Freezer Meal Prep day.
- 1 Cup Warm Water
- 1 packet Yeast (2 1/4tsp)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 Cups Flour
- Place yeast in warm water and let sit 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add salt and flour. Combine until well blended dough forms.
- Place in bowl covered with a tea towel and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Lightly flour a smooth surface and divide dough in 2. Roll out to make round or square pizza.
- Place on greased baking sheet and prick all over with fork.
- Add sauce and toppings. Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes.
**If you want to freeze Pizza, bake dough only for 8 minutes, then let cool and top with sauce and other toppings. Cover in plastic wrap and then aluminum foil. Freeze.
To bake from frozen: place in oven at 425° for approximately 15 minutes.