Level up your “breakfast for lunch or supper” with this easy, flavourful and quick recipe for Ruthie’s Brunch Frittata!
This In The Kitchen recipe is sponsored by our friends at Apple A Day Home Delivery
Ruthie’s Brunch Frittata
▪︎ 6 Eggs
▪︎ 1/4 cup Milk
▪︎ 1 Small Onion, diced
▪︎ 2 cloves Garlic
▪︎ 1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
▪︎ 2 cups Spinach
▪︎ 8 to 10 Tomatoes (grape)
▪︎ 1/3 cup Basil, chopped
▪︎ 1/3 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
(Or ¾ cup halved mini mozzarella balls)
Each frittata fills one cast iron skillet or a 9″ silicone or cake pan.
* If you prefer to make individual serving sizes, you can also make them in muffin tins.
- Mix together eggs, 1/4 cup milk, salt, pepper & garlic.
- Sautée veggies 5 to 10 min until soft. Start with mushrooms and onion for 4 minutes. Add Spinach until wilted. Then stir in basil and tomatoes.
- Spread veggies evenly in pan before pouring in egg.
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Bake 15 to 20 min at 400°.
In the kitchen live with Ruth Ann:
This In The Kitchen recipe is sponsored by our friends at Apple A Day Home Delivery, shop online and get your fresh produce delivered to your door! (Greater Moncton region)
More In The Kitchen Recipes: