Recipe: Amanda’s Meat Loaf
Meat Loaf is one of those recipes that seems to be handed down through the generations. We all have our own variations and flavours. Here is a great meat loaf recipe from Amanda. We also have this recipe for Mmmm…Meatloaf, from Judy.
~Amanda’s Meat Loaf~
- 1lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup egg substitute (or 1 Egg beaten)
- 2tbsp dried onion
- 1tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Mix together all ingredients with 1 tbsp ketchup.
- Form into loaf.
- Place meatloaf in pan, lightly sprayed with cooking oil.
- Coat top of meatloaf with ketchup and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350•F for about 45 minutes. (Until internal temp reaches 160•F)