These little treats made without flour will be a great snack for after school.
Blender muffins are so quick and simple. We love this one. Whip up a batch in less than 20 minutes.
So simple and quick. These contain no flour, and depending on the other ingredients you choose, can be a Gluten-Free recipe.
I used Kraft Peanut Butter & Maple Syrup in mine. I also left out the salt. You could substitute WOW butter to make this a school safe snack
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Makes 24 mini muffins.
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 3Tbsp Honey (or Maple Syrup)
- 1 ripe Banana
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Dash Salt (option)
- 1/2 cup mini Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven and spray mini muffin tins with oil. ( I love this refillable pump sprayer)
2. Put all ingredients EXCEPT chocolate chips in a blender.
3. Blend about 1 minute, until smooth. Stir in chips.
4. Scoop or pour into mini muffin tins.
5. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Keep an eye on them, as they brown very quickly.
Remove from oven and let sit in the pan to cool about 15 minutes.
These are amazing fresh out of the oven. Store in a container up to 5 days or freeze 3-4 months.