What is free?
- Admission to all national parks, national historic sites, and national marine conservation areas operated by Parks Canada
- Lockage at Parks Canada’s historic canals and waterways.
What is not free?
Parks Canada is pleased to offer free admission to our places, however, regular fees still apply for other experiences and services, such as:
- Camping, backcountry and other accommodations;
- Canadian Rockies Hot Springs;
- Reservation fees;
- Guided tours and hikes and programs not usually included with admission;
- Backcountry overnight use.