It's almost here! The day will be packed with learning, prizes and fun. Do you have your tickets yet?
Check out the offer we have for you. Grab a friend and come out for the day.
You won't want to miss this! We have THOUSANDS of $$ in prizes to give away!
EVERYONE can benefit from the tips and knowledge that will be shared. We have guest speakers who will be sharing their expertise in budgeting, organizing, negotiating, and more...
Buy One, Get One 50% off Tickets!
Are you planning to attend the Couponer's Convention on Sept 27th?
If so, grab a friend and save when you buy 2 tickets!
REG price: $50, but if you buy 2 tickets you will pay only $75 for both!
CLICK HERE to register
Registration starts at 8am
Future Inns (off Mapleton), Moncton, NB
There is a restaurant on site, as well as several restaurants close by.
Mobile Cash-Back Feature on Save.ca, CLICK HERE to get it.
Here are the details from their site!
Save.ca is excited to introduce our new Mobile Cash-Back feature! Download the app and start getting cash back by purchasing the brands and products you already love – it’s like you’re getting paid to do your shopping!
How does it work?
- Download the App from the App Store for iPhones or the Google Play Store for Androids. If you already have the app downloaded, update the app for the latest version.
- Login with your Save.ca account or sign-up for a new one.
- Browse the offers by clicking on “See All Offers,” and clip the offers you would like to purchase.
- Go shopping at your favourite store and purchase the items you selected, making sure they are the right size and product you selected in the app. If you are picking up other products on this trip, you can pay for everything on the same bill.
- Using your Save.ca mobile app, take a picture of your receipt by tapping on the “Take a Picture of Receipt” banner at the bottom of your phone. Ensure that your receipt is in the blue guidelines and that your photo clearly captures the store logo, transaction date, purchase total, and items purchased.
- If your photo is clear and meets all the requirements, tap on “done” in the bottom right corner. If your receipt is too long for one photo, tap “add” in the bottom center. If your photo is blurry or is cut off any required elements, you can tap “retake” in the bottom left corner.
- Your receipt will take up to a week to be processed, so keep checking back to see when your account is credited with your cash-back funds.
- Once your account reaches a $5 balance, you can instantly cash out and deposit the money into your PayPal account.
Want to learn more? Check out our FAQs
OUT & ABOUT – Walmart –Sept 17th – couldn't resist the Anniversary Sale
- 100 pc Mega Block $10 -Great price
- Barbie Doll $5-$3 (TARGET coup)=$2 (only ones to chose from had bikini on so I figured I better get at least 1 outfit)
- Barbie doll outfit $4.84-$3 (Target coup)=$1.84
- Tylenol $3-$3=FREE x3 – I used printable Healthy essential and TP
- Materna Vit $14.97 -$10=$4.97 x2 then claimed on Snapsaves $10 rebate =Free (pd taxes)
- Carnation milk $1-.50=.50 x4 (booklet)Dempsters Bread $2.87-$2=.87 (save)
- Snack cheesies $2.47 – no coup
- Manns Broccoli Salad $1.27-$.75=.52 (booklet)
- Manns Sugar Snap peas $2.97 --$1=$1.97 ( booklet)
- Kale Salad $3.97-no coup
- Deodorant $2.27 -$2=.27 x3
- Scrubbing Bubbles $2 – Used BOGO plus $1= .50 each x4
Reg cost $98.17
Total after Sales & coups $38.30 includes $9.77 tax
It's super easy and cheap to make. You can add your own seasoning and butter.
See below for seasoning combinations.
Make Your Own Microwave Popcorn Bags
→1/3 cup popping corn kernels
→1 brown paper lunch bag
• Place 1/3 cup of corn popping kernels in a brown paper bag.
• Lay flattened out on counter and roll top of bag closed, two 1/2" fold overs.
• Microwave for 2-4 min (depending on microwave). Listen for popping to slow down, and then stop microwave.
Here are some yummy options for seasoning your popcorn. Do you have a recipe or favourite seasoning mix? Share in the comments below!
Toss 16 cups hot popcorn with:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
Herb & Garlic
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a saucepan, then add:
- 4 grated garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
Cook stirring 1 minute.
Drizzle over hot popcorn
Toss with 2 teaspoons kosher salt.
CHECK OUT MORE SEASONING RECIPES HERE:
50 Flavoured Popcorn Recipes
"Dislike flat Pepsi like me?
I buy two liter bottles on sale for 99 cents , Then I pour the contents into three 750 ml Pepsi bottles (it pours easy-no funnel - leave some room at the top, it should work out evenly). One or two inches of pop might go flat eventually in the smaller bottle but not so wasteful. You are really getting a cans worth of Pepsi (or Coke etc) for 15 cents. I think it is better pouring when all bottles are cold. - Prosser Pete"
We usually try to find out early what he wants to go out as, and when he decides, it can't be changed (or this mama would not be a happy camper).
Thinking about how indecisive children get as they get older, I thought these tips and solutions may come in handy!
- Easy Halloween costumes for kids
- 15 Print-and-Color Halloween Masks
- 7 Super Easy One-Hour Costumes
- 20 DIY costumes