Make Your Own Microwave Popcorn Bags
→1/3 cup popping corn kernels
→1 brown paper lunch bag
• Place 1/3 cup of corn popping kernels in a brown paper bag.
• Lay flattened out on the counter and roll top of the bag closed, two 1/2" fold overs.
• Microwave for 2-4 min (depending on microwave). Listen for popping to slow down, and then stop the microwave.
Here are some yummy options for seasoning your popcorn. Do you have a recipe or favourite seasoning mix? Share in the comments below!
Toss 16 cups hot popcorn with:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
Herb & Garlic
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a saucepan, then add:
- 4 grated garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
Cook stirring 1 minute.
Drizzle over hot popcorn
Toss with 2 teaspoons kosher salt.
CHECK OUT MORE SEASONING RECIPES HERE:
50 Flavoured Popcorn Recipes