- Liquid Fabric Softener (we get lots of samples, that is what I use! = FREE)
- Old Facecloths or cut up towel (You can purchase new ones as well if you prefer)
- Resealable Container (mine is one that came with Margarine in it)
- Start by measuring out the Liquid Fabric Softner and Water. You want 2 parts water to 1 part fabric softner. The first time I followed a tutorial I had found on Pinterest, while it said half and half, I find that you can use less fabric softner. (even more $$ saved)
- Stir together in your container and place Cloths/Sponges in the container to soak up the liquid.
- Store in a dry place. Out of reach of children.
- When ready to use, simply wring out the cloth by hand, and place damp cloth in dryer with your wet clothes.
I love using samples for this because I can change the scents more often and try different brands.
I hope you found this useful. Be sure to comment below and share your frugal tips.
Happy savings, and hears to a static free and wonderfully smelling load of laundry!
~ Ruth Ann