Holiday Crinkle Cookies Only 4 Ingredients
With a cookie swap looming and trying to pick a recipe for something delicious and easy, I decided to try Cake mix crinkle cookies. I have seen them in a few places and tweeked the recipe to be as simple as possible and festive for the holidays.
These are a soft cookie that everyone in my household loves!! Needless to say, we will be making another batch before the holiday season is over.
HOLIDAY CRINKLE COOKIES
- 1 white or yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Optional: Food Colouring (red & green)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with silpat or parchment paper.
- In a mixer or by hand, combine Cake mix, Eggs and Oil.
- Once combined divide in half and add food colouring if desired. Mix to evenly distribute colour.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes. (wrapped in plastic wrap)
- Place powdered sugar on a plate or in a low bowl.
- Remove dough from fridge and form into 1-2 inch balls.
- Roll balls in powdered sugar to cover, and place 1-2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake 10-13 minutes.