This Greek Quinoa Salad is a staple in our house. We make it almost weekly and sometimes use pasta instead of Quinoa.
My kids both LOVE olives! This salad is always a year-round hit in our house and my oldest son takes it for lunch at school. He will eat it every day if I let him.
- 2 Cups cooked Quinoa
- 1/2 cup crumbled or diced Feta
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/8 cup diced English cucumber
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Olives (green or black), or more if you love olives like us
- 1 Tbsp Greek Seasoning
- 1/2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar (optional)
- Cook Pasta or Quinoa as per pkg instructions. (any pasta will do, but I like Orzo or penne, completely different, I know!)
- In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients and stir to blend flavours. I like to prepare this before cooking pasta to allow the flavours to combine. It will be even more flavourful if you can make this the night before.
- Add cooked pasta, toss well and serve.
We eat this at least once a week!
Make it into a complete meal by adding cooked chicken to the mixture. This is fantastic served warm or cold.