When we go to a potluck or have an evening in and want a treat, I love to bring a layered dip. You can serve them with so many options, from naan or pita bread to crackers or tortillas.
One dip we enjoy as a bit of a change is this Greek Layered Dip. As with most layered dips, you can add or change some of the toppings to suit your family, but this is our basic recipe. Hope you enjoy!
Greek Layered Dip
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese
- 1 500 ml Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Greek Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese Cubed or Crumbled
- 1 Cup Diced Grape / Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Diced Engilsh Cucumber
- 1 cup Sliced Olives (green or black your preference)
- 1 Tbsp Greek Seasoning sprinkle on top
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and greek seasoning and blend together well. Spread on the bottom of a dish.
- Top with remaining ingredients and refrigerate for minimum 2 hours for best flavour.
- Eat with Tortilla or pita chips. Can also be used as a spread on crusty bread or crackers.