We love this Orange Chicken Freezer Meal recipe. The addition of the mandarin oranges at the time of serving adds a nice touch to this meal.
Prep the bags, freeze, then pop into the slow cooker to have an easy and yummy supper. I LOVE the convenience of stocking my freezer with these make-ahead meals.
Before you start:
- Place your ingredients on the counter with a mixing bowl for each recipe.
- Label freezer bags with Recipe name, date and any additional instructions.
- Leave the meat in the refrigerator until you are assembling the packs.
Orange Chicken Freezer Meal
- 2 large Carrots, chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion, chopped
- 1 Pepper, chopped (I used 1/2 red & 1/2 orange, you can use green or any you like)
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 can Frozen Orange juice
- 4 Chicken Breast or Thighs
To Add after cooked:
- 2 tins Mandarin Oranges
- 1 Green Onions
- Chop veggies and divide them into two freezer bags.
- Mix sauce ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add chicken to the two freezer bags, and pour 1/2 sauce over each.
- Remove air from bag, seal and freeze flat in the freezer.
More Chicken Freezer Meal Recipes:
- Cheesy Chicken Penne
- Fajita Kits – Freezer Meals
- Orange Chicken
- Chicken & Bacon Chowder – Keto / Low Carb Freezer Meal