As many of you know, I hate cooking and want to make meals as simple, easy and healthy as possible. Here is one of my favourite Chicken recipes. I have adapted it to freeze ahead and cook in the slow cooker. Prep the bags, freeze, then pop into the slow cooker to have an easy and yummy supper. I LOVE the convenience of stocking my freezer with these made ahead meals.
- Place your ingredients on the counter with a mixing bowl for each recipe.
- Label freezer bags with Recipe name, date and any additional instructions.
- Leave meat in the refrigerator until you are assembling the packs.
Honey Garlic Chicken
- 1 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 Chicken Breast or Thighs
- Mix sauce ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add chicken to the two freezer bags, and pour 1/2 sauce over each.
- Remove air from bag, seal and freeze flat in freezer.