Easter Egg Fillers (No Candy)
Food Options: Use these fillings for little children, or as a fun idea for an Easter theme lunch. Serve in an egg carton!
- Mini Carrot Sticks/ Celery Sticks
- Healthy Fruit Snacks
- Goldfish or Other Mini Crackers
- Cheese or Sandwiches cut with a cookie cutter
Little things that fit in the eggs but are not food:
- Easter Erasers
- Fancy Socks
- Hair ties, clips, bows
- Small bottles of nail polish
- costume jewelry
- Easter Theme Stamps
- Play Dough (Make Your Own)
- Shopkins/ or other surprise bag little characters
- Army men
- Finger Puppets
- Lego Mini Figures
- Temporary tattoos
- Small toy car
- Mini yo-yo/slinky
- Puzzle pieces (a few pieces in each egg)
- Seeds (flower or veggie)
Egg Scavenger Hunt
Keep it simple and have a basket at the end as the "prize".
Hints can be as simple as:
Note taped to the doorknob of their room:
"Are you ready to find the first egg in your hunt? Look under your pillow (or bed)"
"As I hopped around hiding eggs, I needed a cold drink to keep me going"The next clue is in the fridge by the milk.
"I heard a noise in the driveway and went to the window"
And so on...
Another idea from Gina at East Coast Mommy
Bedtime Passes (free printable)