Crunchy Snow Mounds
White chocolate goodness with a little crunch! These little gems are so quick and easy to make. Whip up a batch in no time to take to a potluck, or for company arriving in a few hours.
These little treats can be made year round, but I tried them and decorated for a Christmas Cookie Exchange. If you want to make them for Valentine's day, add a little red food colouring to make pink treats topped with a couple cinnamon hearts, or at Easter top with a couple mini eggs.
You will need:
- Mini muffin tin
- mini muffin liners
- microwave safe bowl
- wooden spoon for mixing
- teaspoon for scooping into muffin liners
- 3/4 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Coconut
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 1/4 cups White Chocolate Chips
- candy sprinkles (optional)
- Place muffin liners in mini muffin tins.
- In microwave safe dish, combine Chocolate Chips and Coconut Oil. Melt in microwave in 20 second increments until smooth when stirred.
- Add Rice cereal and Coconut. Stir to combine. Scoop out into lined muffin tins. Sprinkle with candy topping.
- Let sit at room temp for approximately 1 hour, or place in fridge for 30 minutes to set.
Makes approx. 22 mounds.
For more cookie ideas, check out this roundup of 34 Holiday Cookie Recipes!