Tomorrow night on my Facebook Page, I will be prepping the four freezer meals below. I invite you to prep these meals with me. (The Facebook Video, from Oct 2017, is at the bottom of this post)
Below you will find the ingredients for each recipe. They are all to feed 4 to 6 people (if you have young children you will get 6 servings). I will be prepping 2 meals for each recipe. It is more efficient to prep more than one of the same meal.
If you have the ingredients prepped, you can join me live and assemble them for your freezer while I show you live and share some tips.
▪ To prep, remember to label your freezer bags with the Recipe Name and Cooking Instructions.
▪ Have all items chopped, sliced or diced ahead.
▪ Use an empty mixing bowl to place your bag in before filling. Helps hold bag in place and catches spills.
RECIPES FOR SUNDAY OCT 29th Facebook Live
Peachy Balsamic Chicken
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 1 cup chicken broth (1/2 cup if using canned peaches)
• 3 ripe fresh peaches, sliced OR 1 tin Peaches in water (include liquid)
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 2 Tbs balsamic vinegar
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Slow cooker 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low. Serve over rice with a side of veggies.
BBQ Applesauce Chicken
• 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 2/3 cup applesauce
• 2/3 cup BBQ sauce
• 2 T brown sugar (optional)
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Slow cooker 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
• 4lb Beef Roast
• 1/2 pk Mushrooms sliced
• 3 Celery stalks chopped
• 3 Carrots peeled and chopped
• 1 packet, Onion Soup mix
• 1 can, Cream of Mushroom Soup
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Cook 8 to 10 hours in slow cooker. Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.
Sweet & Sour Steak
• 2 -3 lbs Simmering Steak, cubed
• 1 red pepper, chopped in chunks
• 1 yellow pepper, chopped in chunks
• 1 onion, chopped in chunks
• 1 cup brown sugar
• 1/2 cup vinegar
• 1/2 cup water
• 1 cup ketchup
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Slow cooker 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low. Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
Tune in to cook with me on Sunday, Oct 29th at 9:30 pm Atlantic. On my Facebook Page HERE.