With Christmas right around the corner, houses are being decorated inside and out. Some people have a few strands of lights, while others go all out.
We have compiled a list of all the bigger or unique (one of a kind)light displays in the Greater Moncton region. The list was compiled on our Facebook page in 2018 & 2019, and we will continue to update and add to it here on the blog.
If you are looking for more family fun in Moncton, check out 11 Free Family Activities In Moncton, or our list of outdoor skating venues in Greater Moncton. If the snow is on the ground, we also have a great list of all the Sleigh Rides In New Brunswick.
Please share in the comments if you know of any that we have missed. This list will be changing and growing as more houses are discovered!!
The full map and directions are available here.
- Wild Lights at the Magnetic Hill Zoo – December 1 to January 4 (our visit a few years ago)
- Centennial Park – There are beautiful lights at the entrance to Centennial park neat the train and tank.
- Capitol Ave – It’s not a huge display, but unique Sleigh and reindeer. There are also lots of lights close by on the corner of Vaugh Harvey and St. George.
- Main St and City Hall area – All along main street there are plenty of lights on street posts, trees and nativity in front of city hall, and angels closer to Vaughn Harvey end of Main St.
- 3202 Mountain Rd. Photos from 2018, we stopped and chatted with the creator a couple of years ago. He runs the animations and enjoys creating the display each year. Thousands of animated lights!
- 73 Salengro Cres (off Amiens) set to music. Shows run from 5pm to 9 pm nightly.
- 62 Thistlevale (off Frampton)- FUn display with lights on all the windows, eaves and doors, plus some characters on the lawn and trees.
- 105 Laforge – Many lights in the yard and on the house on the corner of Hildegard and Laforge.
- 22 Falcon Dr – Stop for a few minutes to see all the details in the light display at Falcon Dr. Lot’s to see.
- Pasadena Dr – This house’s light display is set to music, pull over, tune into the radio station and enjoy the show! The entire yard is lit with displays timed to the music.
- 96 Alexander – Be sure to stop in front of this house on Alexander and look for Mrs. Claus in the windows, then turn onto Milner and spot the Starship Enterprise and Santa’s workshop.
- 1150 Elmwood – Be careful crossing the road, this house is located across from Irishtown park, huge displays and you can walk around the property. All handmade and life-size or larger! Smurfs, Alvin & The Chipmunks, Toy Soldiers, Barney, Santa with his Sleigh, and more…
- 266 Branch St – Located behind Sterling’s on Shediac Rd, this house features a train and more in their yard.
- 150 Branch – Lots of lights in the yard and woods surrounding the house.
- Waterfront Park in Riverview – The Riverview waterfront is lit with tens of thousands of lights. A lovely place to take a family stroll.
- 65 Warren Avenue, tune in to 107.7 fm for the full animated effect!
- 18 Warren Ave – Santa’s elves are climbing the tree in the yard full of lights.
- 1089 Pine Glen Rd
- 815 Pine Glen Rd
- Weir Dr.
- 510 Chartersville Rd – This is a large property with many lights and figures.
- Chartersville Rd – Located across from Albert court, many animated lights keep this house glowing and fun to look at.
- Golf St (a couple of houses including one with the Grinch and Alvin and the Chipmunks)
This is the order I would view ALL the lights.
You can break it down by section as seen below.
- 3202 Mountain Rd, Moncton
- 125 Magic Mountain Rd, Moncton
- 22 Falcon Dr, Moncton
- 73 Salengro Cres, Moncton
- 114 Pasadena Dr, Moncton
- 105 Laforge St, Moncton
- 62 Thistlevale
MAP SECTION 1
- 811 Saint George Blvd, Moncton
- 96 Alexander, Moncton
- 391 Coverdale Rd, Riverview
- 18 Warren Ave, Riverview
- 65 Warren Ave, Riverview
- 815 Pine Glen Rd, Pine Glen
- 1089 Pine Glen Rd, Pine Glen
MAP SECTION 2
- 655 Main St, Moncton
- 1150 Elmwood Dr, Moncton
- 150 Branch st, Moncton
- 266 Branch St, Moncton
- 510 Chartersville rd, Dieppe
- 327 Chartersville Rd, Dieppe
- Golf St, Dieppe
MAP SECTION 3
Pack up the kids or grab your friends and have a drive around. The displays are beautiful, from the most simple to the dramatic. Let us know your favourites and keep us posted on new locations to add!
You can help us confirm addresses by sharing in the comments or sending us a pic at email@example.com
Share with your friends and family so everyone can enjoy the festive Christmas lights in Greater Moncton. Bookmark this page and come back throughout the month of December for more updates.