With Christmas right around the corner, houses are being decorated inside and out. Some people have a few strands of lights, while others go all out.
We have compiled a list of all the bigger or unique (one of a kind)light displays in the Greater Moncton Region. The list was compiled on our Facebook page in 2018, but we will continue to update and add to it here on the blog. Addresses in BOLD are confirmed decorated in 2019 (watch for all lights to start going on soon. Many wait until Dec 1 to light, but we have driven by some to confirm they are set up in daylight).
Please share in the comments if you know of more that we have missed. This list will be changing and growing as more houses are discovered!!
- Wild Lights at the Magnetic Hill Zoo - December 1 to January 4 (our visit a few years ago)
- Centennial Park
- Capitol Ave
- Main St and City Hall area (will be lit Nov 23rd)
- 3202 Mountain Rd. (Photos from 2018)
- 73 Salengro Cres (off Amiens)
- Thistlevale (off Frampton)
- 105 Laforge
- 22 Falcon Dr
- Pasadena Dr - set to music, should be live Dec 14th (Photo from 2018)
- Belay St, off Ryan St
- 96 Alexander
- 1150 Elmwood (across for Irishtown park, huge displays and you can walk around the property.)
- 266 Branch St, behind Sterling's on Shediac Rd
- 150 Branch
- Waterfront Park
- 65 Warren Avenue, tune in to 107.7 fm (Photo from 2018)
- 18 Warren Ave
- 1089 Pine Glen Rd
- 815 Pine Glen Rd
- Weir Dr.
- 510 Chartersville Rd
- Chartersville Rd (across from Albertcourt)
- Golf St (a couple of houses including one with the Grinch and Alvin and the Chipmunks)
Pack up the kids or grab your friends and have a drive around. The displays are beautiful, from the most simple to the dramatic. Let us know your favourites and keep us posted on new locations to add!
You can help us confirm addresses by sharing in the comments or sending us a pic at email@example.com
Share with your friends and family so everyone can enjoy the festive Christmas lights in Greater Moncton. Bookmark this page and come back throughout the month of December for more updates.