Chicken "Pot Pie" Wreath
Here's my take on an easy Chicken Pie! Crescent rolls were on sale a few weeks ago for $0.99 a package. I picked up 4 and here is what I did with 2 packs.
Over the holidays, my mom was visiting and when we have company, I like to serve more planned meals that are easy to throw together. This was one of the meals I made that is quick and super easy....and delicious.
- 2 pk Crescent Rolls
- 2 cups cubed cooked Chicken
- 1 cup Frozen Peas & Carrots (cooked)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Place crescent roles in a circle to form a "sun". Using floured fingers, press the dough flat around the center of the wreath, giving you about 2 inches of solid dough all the way around the ring.
- In bowl, combine remainder of ingredients and stir.
- Scoop spoonfuls around the dough wreath. Create a full circle around the wreath shape.
- Fold the points of the crescent rolls up over the chicken mound and connect to dough at inside of the ring.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-22 minutes.
Makes 4-5 servings