The new P&G Coupon Insert is available this week. Watch your flyer packs and newsparers for these and check out the details below!
ALL COUPONS HAVE EXPIRY OF June 24th, 2018. All coupons exclude Trial/travel size and value/ gift/ bonus packs)
- $3 off WYB 2 Pantene or Head & Shoulders products
- $1.50 off Pantene or Head & Shoulders Product
- $3 off WYB 2 Herbal bio:renew Products
- $1 WYB2 HEerbal Essences or Aussie Products
- $1.50 off Secret, Old Spice or Gilette Invisible Spray
- $1.50 off Secret Clinical
- $0.75 Off Secret Outlast, Outlast Xtend or Secret Fresh Product
- $1 off any Old Spice Product
- $5 off Always Descreet Underwear Product
- $2 off Always Discreet Liner or Pad Products
- $1.25 off any Olay Coomplete, Classic or Age Defying Mousturizer
- $0.75 off and Olay Facial Cleanser or Daily Facials Product
- $0..75 off any Olay Body Wash, Beauty Bar or Body Lotion
- $0.75 off Ivory Body Wash or Bar Soap
- $2 off Tide Pods, Gain Flings, or Tide Purclean laundry Detergent
- $2 off Downey fresh protect, Downy Unstopables, Gain Fireworks, Bounce Bursts or Ivory Snow Blissfuls
- $0;.50 off Charmin (12 dbl roll or larger pks )
- $0.50 off Bounty Napkins or Paper towels (4 roll pk or more)
- $1 off any Febreeze product
- $1 off any Swiffer product
- $1 off any Cascade product
- $0.50 off any Dawn or Mr Clean Product
Reminder that many P&G coupons can also be found HERE to print. AND Checkout 51 has cash back offers on P&G products weekly. (REMINDER: CO51 cash back offers CANNOT be combined with a coupon)
There is a new Redplum Insert out this week in our flyer packs. Watch for them in this weekend's papers as well.
Here are the pics and details:
There is a new printable coupons portal from Pfizer. Check out the list below and head to the portal to print these coupons!
- Save $4 on Advil 12 hour
- Save $4 on Advil Cold & Sinus
- Save $10 when you buy two Advil products
- Save $4 on Advil Liqui-Gels
- Save $4 on Advil Nighttime Liqui-Gels
- Save $5 on Caltrate
- Save $4 on Centrum
- Save $4 on Centrum Gummies
- Save $3 when you buy 3 Chapstick products
- Save $4 on Children’s Advil
- Save $4 on Emergen-C
- Save $4 on Emergen-C Immune+
- Save $4 on Robax
- Save $4 on Robax Heat Wraps
- Save $4 on Robitussin
- Save $4 on Robitussin Complete
Go Here to register and print your coupons!
BUY $20 IN PARTICIPATING
UPLOAD A PHOTO OF YOUR
RECEIPT BY FEBRUARY 17, 2018
RECEIVE A COUPON BOOKLET BY MAIL
Take a clear picture of your full receipt showing the purchase of participating PepsiCo products totaling $20 or more before taxes and upload HERE.
CLICK HERE to get all the detials.
Smartsource Printable Coupons
You can print up to 2 of each coupon through our SmartSource Coupon Portal.
TIP if you are getting an error when printing: (Thank you to Susan Kenny for this)
To fix NETWORK SECURITY ERROR
- Click on a coupon you want to print from smartsource
- Adobe opens and you get Network security error
- close the error screen
- Adobe will still be open (the page with your printing history)
- Click on EDIT at the top of the screen
- Select PREFERENCES at the bottom of the drop down menu
- Click on SECURITY (ENHANCED) from the menu on the left side of that screen
- UNCHECK the box that says Enable enhanced security
- Click OK at the bottom of the screen
- Then print again from smartsource
These beauties came in my email last week. I am only now getting around to checking my emails from the week.
Sign up for the McCain newsletter HERE and receive offers like this by email!
My Nestle's coupon portal for August 2017.
MY NESTLE PORTAL PRINT INSTRUCTIONS:
How do I print my coupons?
Once you select the print button a PDF will be downloaded on your machine. Open that document, click “Yes”, which will print your coupons.
After I click print I can’t find the document. Where is it?
The document will download in different places depending on the browser you are using and your settings. Please follow the prompts on your computer.
Why can’t I print the same coupon more than twice?
We set a limit so that everyone can enjoy our coupons. If something went wrong the first time you tried to print, you get one more try.
I tried to print but nothing happened. What do I do?
Is your pop-up blocker on? If so, you’ll need to turn it off. Once you do that, you should be able to download your coupon and print it.
[CAUTION: Be sure to look for pop-up blocker prompt, and ACCEPT the pop-up. Otherwise, you will loose your print.]
This week in my flyer pack I received the Redplum insert with the following coupons in it:
- Save $5 off any Sonicare Brush head Refill (Sept 30/17)
- Save $10 off any Sonicare Rechargeable Toothbrush (Sept 30/17)
- Save $3 on any Flonase Allergy Refill 60 or 120 ct (Oct 31/17)
- Save $1.50 off any Robin Hood 2.5kg All Purpose Flour (Oct 31/17)
- Save $4 on any Purina One Dry Dog Food (Nov 30/17)
- Save $3 on any Purina Beneful dry dog food (Nov 30/17)
- $0.50 off any participating Danone Products (NO FRILLS) (nov 30/17)
- $0.50 off any participating Danone Products (Atlantic Superstore / Independent/ Freshmart) (Nnov 30/17)
Print this coupon for $2.00 off Special K Nourish Popped Granola with Quinoa at Websaver.ca.
Here is what you will find in the Redplum Coupon Insert found May 10th in Atlantic Canada.