This post is sponsored by Desjardins Insurance. All tips and wording are my own. Sponsored contest is located at the bottom of this post.
Just because winter is on the way, it does not mean you should stop exploring. Winter road trips can be so much fun! Not only are many destinations more picturesque in winter, they often offer off-season rates, additional outdoor activities and an opportunity to explore by skiing, snowshoes, sleigh ride and more.
AND...How much more fun it would be if you won FREE gas for a year? Check out the contest below for a chance to win Free Gas For A Year from Desjardins Insurance.
Here are some tips for making the most out of your winter road trips.
Canadian Winter Roadtrip Tips:
- Get your vehicle ready for winter in the fall. This includes 4 matching winter tires, proper windshield fluid, and a basic maintenance inspection.
- Pack an emergency kit/first aid kit to have in your car for all your winter driving.
- Plan your trip ahead, knowing where you are going and staying along the way.
- Check road and weather conditions and be sure to give yourself extra travel time in bad weather.
- Avoid using cruise control on slippery, slushy or wet roads.
- Travel with a fully charged cell phone.
- Use our Winter Road Trip Check List to help you be prepared for other situations that may arise.
You could win FREE GAS for a year with Desjardins Insurance – simply get a quote to enter! #GetAQuoteAndWin
Desjardins Insurance has the right coverage to help you protect the things that matter most to you. And now, for a limited time, you could be entered to win FREE GAS for a year when you complete an online quote. It’s quick and easy – and you can see just how much you can save with a Desjardins Agent.
- Click “Get a Quote” and complete the form.
- Contest closes December 17th, 2018 at 11:59am EST.
This contest is open to Alberta, Ontario and New Brunswick residents only. No purchase necessary. See full Contest Rules.