February is the shortest month of the year. Although it can be cold and snowy, the celebration of Valentine’s Day mid month perks us up and the promise of spring only a couple months away keeps our spirits up.
So what else can we do to keep the winter blues at bay? How about finding some amazing deals?? Here are 7 things to buy in February.
- Vacation Packages: both ski resorts and beach resorts tend to offer some great deals in February. It is a slower month for travel, so you may just snag a great deal!
- Mattresses are often on sale for great price in February.
- TV's: Keep your eyes open for some amazing deals on High Definition TVs.
- Tax Software: Watch for online versions with discount codes.
- Video Games tend to be released in Fall and early Winter. Once the holidays are over, you should see a drop in price for all the newer releases.
- Skis, Skates and Snowboards are another item that sells well before Christmas and will be on clearance in the month of February as the store start to transition to Spring and Summer products.
Chocolate, catch the after valentine's day sales.
Snacks: Superbowl weekend means snacks are usually on for some great prices.
Produce: Bananas, Grapefruit, Kiwi, Lemons, Oranges, Tangerines, Beets, Cabbage, Carrots, Cucumber, Lettuce, Mushrooms, Onions, Potatoes, Squash, Sweet Potatoes
Other Monthly Savings posts: What to buy in January