27 Uses for AVON Bubble Bath
Avon Bubble Bath is always on hand in our house and ready for cleaning, freshening or having a bath!
If you plan to use Avon Bubble Bath for cleaning, be sure to pick a scent that is clear and not opaque. The ones that you cannot see through have moisturizers in them, that may cause streaks when cleaning.
27 USES FOR AVON BUBBLE BATH
- Use to wash down the tub surround, shower walls and doors (Need a scrub? Check out this DIY Shower Cleaner)
- Leaves bathroom fixtures and mirrors shining
- Cleans the vanity top, cabinets, any surfaces, even your walls
- Can replace your body wash.
- Use paper towels soaked in 1 part bubble bath to 3 parts water. They make great baby or hand wipes. Store in a Ziploc bag in the car for easy cleanup.
- Works as a shampoo (I have done this, amazing!!)
- Good refill for liquid soap, it’s mild on the hands
- Use to clean combs and brushes, leaving no residue
- Helps reduce toilet bowl build-up. Place 1 cap full in the take every week.
- Wash your appliances for grease removal and a streak-free finish.
- Can be used to hand wash dishes in the sink. DO NOT use in a dishwasher.
- Use on cabinets and walls. Perfect for removing grease spatters.
- Clean the fridge inside and out. It will help remove odours. Choose a fruity or non-flowery scent.
- Use it as a laundry detergent and you no longer need a fabric softener. 1 cap full is all that’s needed to do a great job and to remove stains.
- Great for hand-washing delicate items. Frugal substitute for Woolite.
- Pre-treat stained items, this works especially great on grease stains. Just dab the stain with bubble bath and let sit for 10 minutes. Then wash as normal.
- Can be used to shampoo carpets, either the whole carpet or just spot cleaning (I used it in my carpet cleaner. Pick a scent you enjoy, it will keep the room smelling fresh for days.) Use 2 cap fulls to a large cleaning machine.
- Remove stains from upholstery by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in the bubble bath. Blot to remove stain and dampness.
- Cleans windows to a streak-free shine.
- Polishes all chrome household fixtures.
- Can be used to wash no-wax floors – use 1 cap full with 4-6 ltr of warm water.
- Will clean your jewelry.
- Use to clean your eyeglasses.
- Add to the children’s wading pool to keep the pool clean.
- Add to cleaning water for cars, campers or trailers. (interior and exterior surfaces)
- Use to test tires, blow up pools or gas lines for leaks.
- Use as Snail Repellent in the garden – mix equal parts water and bubble bath and spray on flowers. Do not spray directly on edible plants, spray soil around the base.