Here is this week's $25 weekly meal plan. This week's plan includes Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin & Hassleback Potatoes, Ham & Scallop Potatoes, Ham & Potato Soup, Fritta & Biscuits and Sausage Skillet.
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin & Hassleback Potatoes
- Ham & Scallop Potatoes
- Ham & Potato Soup
- Fritta & Biscuits (Eggs and any veggies you have on hand, or frozen spinach, veggies, etc)
- Sausage Skillet (Fry up potatoes, onions and sausage. You can add a fried egg on the side if you need more hearty meal)
- 2 lb Pork Tenderloin $2.99/lb (IGA Coop) = $5.98
- 10 lb Potatoes $3.99 (Sobeys)
- 6.5 lb Ham $1.29/lb (Sobeys) = $8.40
- 18 pk Eggs $2.66 (Walmart)
- Bacon $1.97 (Wholesale Club)
- Kolbassa Sausage $2.47 (Giant Tiger)
- frozen veggies
- milk (for Ham & Potato soup)
Most of the items purchased will be flyer or in store sales the week the meal plan is created, but most are meals that can be made any time the main ingredients are on sale, or by stocking up in pantry or freezer on items you can afford to purchase each week. By buying a couple extras when things are on sale, you can save much more over time. For more tips on grocery savings read our How To Save On Food articles.
Be sure to let me know if you are enjoying this weekly feature by commenting on the blog below. Your feedback is the best way to let me know I should keep doing something!