When it comes to family travel, I truly believe in exploring where we are from. We love day trips, weekend adventures and exploring the Canadian Maritime Provinces.
We are sharing mainly our weekend wanderings, day trips within 2-3 hours of Moncton, NB (where we are from), and some longer adventures we have had in Atlantic Canada.
Any other travel will be shared in the appropriate categories.
Day Tripping In NB
- Daytripping In NB With Kids
- Hopewell Rocks (Hopewell Cape, NB)
- Fundy Trail Parkway (Salmon River /St. Martin's, NB)
- Fort Beausejour (Aulac, NB)
- Cape Jourimain Nature Center (Cape Jourimain, NB at the start of Confederation Bridge)
- Kingsbrae Gardens(St. Andrew's, NB)
- Huntsman Marine(St. Andrew's, NB)
Discover NB Beaches
- Tuft's Point and Long Beach (Fundy Trail)
- Point Wolf Beach (Fundy National Park)
- Herring Cove Beach (Fundy National Park)
Where To Eat
- Lotus Restaurant (Moncton, NB)
Day tripping in NS
- Maritime Museum Of the Atlantic (Halifax, NS)
- The Discovery Centre (Halifax, NS)
- Joggins Fossil Cliffs (Jogigns, NS)
PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND
- Jack Frost Children's Winterfest - Charlottetown, PEI
Where have you been lately, and what have you learned in your own back yard?