Mobile Cash-Back Feature
Save.ca is excited to introduce our new Mobile Cash-Back feature! Download the app and
start getting cash back by purchasing the brands and products you already love – it’s like you’re
getting paid to do your shopping!
Download the App
How does it work?
- Download the App from the App Store for iPhones or the Google Play Store for Androids.
If you already have the app downloaded, update the app for the latest version.
- Login with your Save.ca account or sign-up for a new one.
- Browse the offers by clicking on “See All Offers,” and clip the offers you would like to
- Go shopping at your favourite store and purchase the items you selected, making sure
they are the right size and product you selected in the app. If you are picking up other
products on this trip, you can pay for everything on the same bill.
- Using your Save.ca mobile app, take a picture of your receipt by tapping on the “Take a
Picture of Receipt” banner at the bottom of your phone. Ensure that your receipt is in the
blue guidelines and that your photo clearly captures the store logo, transaction date,
purchase total, and items purchased.
- If your photo is clear and meets all the requirements, tap on “done” in the bottom right
corner. If your receipt is too long for one photo, tap “add” in the bottom center. If your
photo is blurry or is cut off any required elements, you can tap “retake” in the bottom
- Your receipt will take up to a week to be processed, so keep checking back to see when
your account is credited with your cash-back funds.
- Once your account reaches a $5 balance, you can instantly cash out and deposit the
money into your PayPal account.