Saving Money On Laundry
Laundry is something we all have to do. So let's talk about ways to reduce the costs of this mundane weekly chore.
- Start off with HE appliances if you can. Or plan ahead for future purchase when needed.
- Use cold water wash whenever possible. Most laundry can be done on cold cycle.
- Hang clothing out on clothesline to save on electricity from running the dryer. Dryer racks work well for a single person or couple as well.
- Make your own laundry soap. (Recipes linked below)
- If using the dryer, invest in wool dryer balls. Cutting down on drying time, no chemicals and oh so soft towels every time! No more dryer sheets.