- Price Matching Even if you are not into carrying around coupons, or planning elaborate shopping tips, Price Matching can save you a large amount of money. Now with digital flyer apps, it is so simple to price match, even if you didn't plan on it.
- Digital Coupons Coupgon is currently the only Digital Coupon App available in Canada. It is expanding to new retailers all the time. Check out the details on how to use it and what stores are participating in accepting Coupgons.
- Cash Back Apps Cash Back Apps allow you to purchase items in store, and then upload your receipt and claim cash back on select items. The offers change weekly on most apps, and there is a really good variety of items in their list of offers. This is a tool for savings that you do not want to pass up.
- Loyalty / Rewards Programs Shoppers Optimum, Airmiles, Canadian Tire Cash, Petro Points, and the list goes on....Points programs can offer great rewards and there are a few tips that can help you earn faster and redeem smarter!
- ONLINE Shopping Many retailers offer amazing deals online. Sometimes through regular sales, or coupon code, other times through cash back offers. Here you will find some tips on how to save more when shopping from the comfort of your home!
- Tracking Your Savings (free download tracking sheet) Saving is a great thing, but tracking it helps you set a budget, and also helps you determine if the time and effort are worth the savings. I am confident you will find it is worth it, but you need to keep a tally to be sure. We will be providing more tools, downloads and tips on helping you track your savings.
- Shopping Clearance Bins Besides apps and coupons, you can save simply by watching clearance bins.
- Stockpiling If you have ever been to one of my seminars, you know I hate the word "stockpile". It is what it is, but many people assume you are a hoarder if you are stockpiling. We will talk about reasonable and effective stockpiles for average people. We do not promote hoarding, buying items just because they are free with coupons, or any of the other negative images you get when you hear "couponer's stockpile".
Advanced Savvy Shopping Have you been using coupons for a while, or maybe all your life? Perhaps you feel you have no time to coupon but you are still looking for others ways to save? In this section we will help you learn about other savvy shopping strategies to push your savings to the MAX!